Being a tourist in the Crimea, you realize that the best way for moving is by car. Rent a car gives a lot of opportunities that are especially attractive to a car enthusiast, for example, to test a new car or get a car for a while. If you are planning to hire a car in the Crimea you need to remember a few rules in order to spend awesome holidays.
8 rules for the customer:
- You should carefully study all the items in the contract before signing. The document should include details such as the lease period, the conditions of return, as well as the instructions in the case of an accident. If the client does not comply with the terms of the contract, it is likely that he will have to pay a fine.
- Some companies, in the case of paying rent by credit card, block some amount of money on the card. Pay attention to this fact and don’t forget to clarify the deadline for blocking and the way to unfreeze funds.
- It is necessary to examine the car before leaving the parking place. Ask to point out all the dents, scratches or any kind of damage. All of them must be noted in the special form. The same procedure must be done after delivery.
- Fix the amount of fuel in the tank. Some companies provide a vehicle with a full tank, some with an empty. In any case, to return the car you need with the same fullness.
- In case, you ran into an accident, follow the instructions of the company and ask others to act, guided by the points of the insurance contract and under the existing laws.
- Do not leave and do not forget the documents on car rent otherwise there may be problems with representatives of the law.
- It is very important to fix documentarily the fact of car returning and the condition of the vehicle. And fill out the form of technical examination.
- Keep with yourself documents that confirming rent and also all the bills and insurance policies, at least 1 month.
It is worth noting that only reliable companies with years of experience and quality work should be chosen for car hire. Thus, you will save your own time and nerves.
By following these 8 simple rules, you can easily enjoy rest and landscapes outside the window of your vehicle.
Enjoy your trip!