Rent a car is not only convenient and profitable. It is also an opportunity to get behind the wheel of the best cars in the world market. A test drive can show only some basic capacities of the car. To understand car better, it is recommended to rent it and fully enjoy the comfort, power and speed.
The international online service for travelers “OneTwoTrip!” Has made a rating of the 10 fastest cars that can be rented in different cities of the world.
- The first place in this list takes Lamborghini Aventador, under the hood of which is the most powerful engine in the rating – 700 horsepower. Up to 100 km/h car accelerates in 2.9 seconds. The daily cost of rent in Abu Dhabi is 185,000 rubles.
- In second place is the Ferrari 488 Spider, which reaches 100 km/h in 3 seconds. In Milan, car rental will cost 191,000 rubles per day.
- In third place is the Porsche 911 Turbo, with the same acceleration rate as the Ferrari 488 Spider, but less powerful engine – 540 horsepower. This is 130 “horses” less than Ferrari has. In Munich, rent per day of the Porsche 911 will cost 169,000 RUB.
- Fourth place – Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. 740 horses under the hood accelerate this car to a hundred in 3.1 seconds. The daily cost of services in Munich – 165,000 RUB.
- The fifth in the ranking is the Lamborghini Huracan Spyder. In Venice, you can rent it for 218 thousand rubles. Acceleration time – 3.2 seconds. Engine power – 610 horsepower.
- The sixth place is occupied by the Audi R8 V10 plus Coupe, the speedometer of which reaches the mark of “100” in 3.3 seconds. The size of the daily rent in Geneva does not exceed 104,000 rubles.
- The seventh position of the rating won Ferrari 458 Italia, speeding up to 100 km/h in 3.4 seconds. Engine power – 570 horsepower. Price 1 day rental in Dubai – 81000 RUB.
- The eighth car, which reached a hundred, was Ferrari California – in 3.6 seconds. Car rental with 560 “horses” under the hood in Doha is estimated at 62 thousand rubles per day.
- On the ninth place in the ranking is the Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster with a 571 horsepower engine. Acceleration time – 3.8 seconds. Price of daily rent in Rome – 157 thousand rubles.
- Closes the top 10 – Aston Martin DB11, which reaches 100 km/h in 3.9 seconds and is equipped with a 608 horsepower engine. In Zurich, the cost of temporary use is 150000 RUB per day.
In the case of a premium car rental abroad, the owner company can freeze a certain amount on the customer’s credit card as collateral. To enter into an agreement, you must provide a driver’s license of international standard, a credit card in the name of the driver, and a receipt for payment of the reservation. For luxury cars, the cost of reservation can equal the price of daily rental. Some foreign companies may refuse to rent an expensive car to people under 30 years old.